Monday 19 December 2011

Day 11 - A Player You Love From Rival Team

Name : Ricardo Izescon dos Santos Leite
Nicname : Kaka
D.O.B : 22/04/1982
Height : 1.86m
Nationality : Brazilian
Position : Midfielder
Career : Real Madrid FC, Brazil NT

          First of all, he got his nickname 'Kaka' because his younger brother Rodrigo could not pronounce the name Ricardo. He called him "Caca' instead, and it soon transformed into "Kaka" . So cute Haha >,<  I like him because he used to win Ballon d'Or and he is so handsome Hehe ;D  I was  kinda disappointed when he announced that he's moving to Real Madrid.  Until now, I can see that he's not happy to be there . Seriously I miss to see him in AC Milan jersey. Ohh and he is the only Real Madrid player whom I think is worth respecting. What? I'm a cule okay :)


 Kaka + Messi :D