Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day 12 - A Player You Would Like to Hang Out With

                       Okay this is tough. Honestly, I would like to hang out with all my favourite footballers. Hehe but, hanging out with Messi? Impossible. Haha And I think, most of all, I would like to hang out with this guy.
|

|

V
Kangaroooooooooooo! ^^
Name : Syahrul Azwari bin Ibrahim
Nickname : Abe, Awa *Toommmeeyyyy :3
D.O.B : 12/01/1993
Height : 1.75m
Nationality : Malaysian
Posisi : Striker
Career : Harimau Muda 

                          I started to like him during Sea Games, Malaysia vs Thailand. I noticed him because of his boots. They were Messi's old boots! Haha as a proof, CLICK HERE and compare their boots :) I think he is a good striker. Anyway, he's a cule! Yeayy Me gusta :D But he also supports Arsenal because of his idol, Theo Walcott. Okay, even Messi admitted that Walcott is one of the most dangerous players that he has ever played against. Unfortunately, Walcott's presence doesn't bring any change to The Gunners. They just lost to Manchester City. Ohh my Arshavin must be very sad Hmm D:

                                           KFCM! Hehe :)                                      Dengan Izzaq. Kan?
                                  Awa + Nami Hee Suka suka <3                         Saya cemburu :|

           He seems friendly and fun to be with. Well  I don't know, that's only an assumption (: Anyway,
|
|
V

His Twitter :D

P.S : Haha hanging out with Syahrul Azwari? Dream on! Ohh Getting the chance to see him from a distance will do! Ngehee ;)