Friday 23 December 2011

Day 15 - 5 Things You Love About Football

  1. The footballers.
Haha I'm a footballERS addict remember? I love Messi, Syahrul, Nazmi, KFCM, Arshavin , Neymar and many more . But I love Messi the most ! Ngeheeeee Okay craps. Honestly, sometimes I get annoyed with this :
  and this :
But ya, whenever I watch them playing on the pitch, I totally forget about how problematic they are. Haha no offence I still love you guys ;) You are very amazing so please don't let the controversies get the best of you . Sincerely, your true supporter .

2. The team spirit and brotherhood
I love seeing how they work together on the pitch ,
FC Barcelona

Harimau Muda
and still care about each other outside the pitch.

They even treat their opponents well *Sometimes Hahaha :D


3. Football unites people
Blaugrana . Mes que un club <3
Hitam Kuning . Selamanya Harimau Malaya <3
I have to say, football makes me love Malaysia even more. Seriously :)

 4. The thrill of watching the matches
It gives you an adrenaline rush that causes your heart to pump faster than ever. You can never sit still in front of the television because you get butterflies in your stomach. Ohh You feel like hugging your team's goalkeeper when he saves the opponent's shot but you want to smack the opponent's goalkeeper down when he saves your team's shot. You sigh in frustration when your team misses a goal  and you can't resist from jumping and  screaming out loud when they score. Correct me if I'm wrong ;)

5. The victories
Sea Games 2011
Club World Cup 2011
The best moments ever. I love my boys Haha  :)
Ohh speaking of victory, Barca just won 9-0 over Hospitalet. Awesome haa? Ohh they never failed to make my day <3


P.S : I am officially done with the 15 day football challange. Like, FINALLY :D
And I've mentioned Messi's name in 11 out of the 15 posts Haha ;D