Thursday 26 January 2012

FOREVER HAPPY :D

Assalamualaikum .


               I'm so happy that Barca have made it to the semi finals of the Copa del Rey. They won 4-3 on aggregate over Real Madrid after a  2-2 draw at Camp Nou. Congratulations, boys. I'm a proud culé :D Good luck okay. I know you are the best team in the world 




          And being retweeted by Syahrul Azwari made me even happier! Hahahaha I got all excited when I saw that 'syahrulazwari18 retweeted you' and 'Retweeted by syahrulazwari18' Err I mean I'm still excited xD  I hope your legs will get better as soon as possible :) Anyway, you've got a lovely girlfriend. Eh? Actually, is she your girlfriend?????? *Jealous*


"Cintailah seseorang itu sekadarnya, 
boleh jadi suatu hari nanti dia menjadi orang yang engkau benci.
Bencilah seseorang itu sekadarnya,
 boleh jadi suatu hari nanri dia menjadi orang yang engkau cintai"
- Saidina Ali r.a


P.S : Thank you for making my day xx

No comments: