Wednesday 29 February 2012

I Love You xx

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

First of all, I'm so so so  sorry  if this post bores you. Ya, this is just another appreciation post specially dedicated to my FC Barcelona. Haha I realised that I blogged too much about them but, since I've got nothing else to blog about, why not? So, what actually makes me write about them this time around?  Here you go.....

Click to enlarge.

My reaction when I read this;*lemme faint* xD Honestly Tunku, your tweet made me fangirl a little. Hahaha I mean, it's an awesome feeling to know that I share something in common with someone whom I admire.  Ya, we both love Barca and Messi for the exact same reasons. Woahhhhh, is this what they call chemistry? Ahaa okay, craps. Oh But that 'Messy'... Ugghhh autocorrect fail! Boo autocorrects -,-  And the fact that most of the people whom I admire are culés makes me really happy and proud ( E.g : Arshavin, Syahrul Azwari, Nazmi Faiz, Khairul Fahmi , Vettel etc). But it's too bad that these guys are not among of  'those people' ......

Obviously they are not.

Obviously.


"NO!" Jimmy protested :(
Okay. Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep. Hahaha Kidding. I don't mind. Yeahhh :')


P/S : I MISS MY TUMBLR CRUSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been M.I.A since 2 weeks ago D:



"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" - TMJ


No comments: