Sunday 11 March 2012

B.O.R.E.D.O.M


ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

Hello everybody, I'm so bored and I feel like crapping here. Sorry (:

^ Hahahahaha story of my life xD

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! Take a look at these:


Messi drew me a cute invisible heart and said he loves me :p
 Ohh please ignore the grammatical errors and the 'Massey'. Haha thanks Google Translator -,-


Liam said the boys need me and they can't even express how much they love me. Lol.
Aww  you sweet adorable thing. I'm touched :')


Niall tried to draw me a heart in the air but it turned out to be a McDonald's instead :|
Ya, that's how much he loves food. It's okay Nialler Hahaha :D


Lou swore, just to show that they love me sooooo much. Haha.
And he lost thousands of followers because of that tweet.
Hmm, sorry but seriously Lou, don't swear, it ain't cool!


Harry loves me Hahahaha ;D

Zayn loves me !! :p


Awa sayang saya. Ahaaa C:


See? They love me.
Your argument is invalid.
:P


P.S : I LOVE YOU TOO! Hehekk xD

No comments: