Tuesday 21 February 2012

Proud Culé :')

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Yesterday was really amazing! As soon as I got up, I logged on to livescore to check  the result of Barca vs Valencia.  I got so excited excited when I saw...


And  when I checked the goalscorers .....


I was like, seriously this guy is killing me. Four goals, Messi? Like, seriously? I thought you had a crisis two weeks ago? Hahaha okay, enough with the sarcasm, Raudhah :P Anyway,  I hope they will continue the momentum. Congrats boys. Culés are proud of you (:  xx

And just when I thought I couldn't get any more excited, KFCM proved me wrong.  Hahaha I watched Kaki Bola on TV9 and this is what happened .......


YEAHHH BARCELONA BABYYY! 
Hahaha xD Actually, my jaw dropped because I just found out that he is also a culé. How pathetic I am! One more thing, I love his heart-melting voice. Eh? Lalalalala~ Hahaha  Ohhh, and here's a video of KFCM's awesome shots. Yeahhhhhhh, that awesome moment when a goalkeeper scores like a boss Haha :D


Harimau Muda will play against Japan tomorrow. Ganbatte!!!!!!!!!! 
  P.S : I heard Syahrul Azwari is going to play.  Ohh yeahhhhhhhhh :D


" Tots units fem forca , all together we are strong"

No comments: